- Automated renewal and monitoring
- Secure document storage
- Smart filters and search
- Assign provider profile system
Trusted by 16,000+healthcare professionals
93%. This is how much time providers save on average by using our licensing and credentialing services.
- Virtual Care
- Reduce onboarding time by 80% and credential providers up to 65% faster. So they can serve more patients and generate more revenue.
- Primary Care
- Credential, license and monitor while staying compliant. Using Credsy’s end-to-end software solutions.
- Health Systems
- Drive revenue and stay audit-ready with secure and reliable licensing and credentialing. Customized to meet your needs.
- Group practices
- Securely store and monitor high volumes of data. Ensure compliance. Get licensed and credentialed at record speed.
- Healthcare Start-ups
- Fast-growing companies with limited resources will be able to scale faster… and change the healthcare landscape faster.
- Urgent Care
- Don’t let excel spreadsheets slow you down. Now you can increase your organization’s efficiency. And reduce turnover rate.
Book Your Consultation Today
And pick our brain for free. Zero commitments.
Got questions?You can schedule a free consultation
We’ll answer any questions you have about eligibility, pricing or software. So that you can:
- Gain visibility into provider status and application process
- Reduce costs and admin work
- License your providers faster
Schedule a consultation:
As the healthcare industry becomes increasingly specialized and standards evolve, ensuring providers are adequately qualified is paramount. Credential Verification Organizations (CVOs) play a crucial role in this regard. In this article, we discuss the role of CVOs and how they can increase healthcare efficiency and lower operating costs.
In this article, we delve into the complexities of provider network management, exploring the challenges and proposing solutions to streamline these critical processes and provide healthcare organizations with actionable strategies to optimize their provider networks.
The quality and safety of patient care are significantly impacted by the accurate credentialing of healthcare professionals. Unfortunately, this process can be both daunting and time-consuming for professionals and organizations alike. However, the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) offers a solution to this problem: FCVS.