- Automated renewal and monitoring
- Secure document storage
- Smart filters and search
- Assign provider profile system
Trusted by 16,000+healthcare professionals
93%. This is how much time providers save on average by using our licensing and credentialing services.
- Virtual Care
- Reduce onboarding time by 80% and credential providers up to 65% faster. So they can serve more patients and generate more revenue.
- Primary Care
- Credential, license and monitor while staying compliant. Using Credsy’s end-to-end software solutions.
- Health Systems
- Drive revenue and stay audit-ready with secure and reliable licensing and credentialing. Customized to meet your needs.
- Group practices
- Securely store and monitor high volumes of data. Ensure compliance. Get licensed and credentialed at record speed.
- Healthcare Start-ups
- Fast-growing companies with limited resources will be able to scale faster… and change the healthcare landscape faster.
- Urgent Care
- Don’t let excel spreadsheets slow you down. Now you can increase your organization’s efficiency. And reduce turnover rate.
Book Your Consultation Today
And pick our brain for free. Zero commitments.
Got questions?You can schedule a free consultation
We’ll answer any questions you have about eligibility, pricing or software. So that you can:
- Gain visibility into provider status and application process
- Reduce costs and admin work
- License your providers faster
Schedule a consultation:
The quality and safety of patient care are significantly impacted by the accurate credentialing of healthcare professionals. Unfortunately, this process can be both daunting and time-consuming for professionals and organizations alike. However, the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) offers a solution to this problem: FCVS.
As the healthcare industry continues to evolve, it’s more important than ever to ensure that your revenue cycle management processes are efficient and effective. One way to achieve this is through the practice of credentialing, which is the process of verifying the qualifications and experience of healthcare professionals.
This article serves as a deep dive into the world of cloud-based medical credentialing software. We explore how this transformative technology can help tackle these challenges and offer substantial benefits to healthcare organizations. Furthermore, we will provide insights on how to select the most suitable cloud-based medical credentialing software tailored to your unique needs and objectives.