At Credsy, (hereinafter “Our”, or “We”), maintaining customer trust and confidence is one of our main priorities. We understand that you are concerned with how We treat any personal information We obtain from you, or from other sources about you, in the course of providing you with Our products and services. Accordingly, We want you to understand how We work to protect your privacy when We collect and use your information. We also want you to understand and be aware of the steps We take to safeguard your information.
At Credsy, We are dedicated to ensuring that any information you provide to Us is safe and secure. In order to protect the security of any information you provide to Us, We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information We collect from you. We want you to feel confident using Our Site to conduct business. However, no system can be completely secure.
Information We Collect
Credsy may collect the following types of information:
- Information from your account applications and other forms (for example, your name, address, and email address)
- Information about your transactions with us, Our affiliates, or other related parties
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Our Services and usage details.
When We Collect Information
Credsy may collect information from you including but not limited to the following times:
- Directly from you when you provide it to Us
- Automatically as you navigate through Our Site. This information may include your IP address, your approximate geographical location, your browser type and language, computer operating system, access time, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring Site address
- Only when We understand that you are not a citizen or resident of the European Union (in order to comply with GDPR)
We may also collect information about you obtained in connection with Our efforts to protect against fraud or unauthorized use of your account.
What We Do With Your Information
We gather your information to understand your needs and provide you with better Service, and more specifically for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Maintaining your account
- To improve Our products and services
- To periodically send alerts, promotional email about new products, special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided
- To customize Our Site and your personal experience according to your interests
Please note that your personal information will never be sold to any other third-party.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Our Site may use “cookies” and “web beacons” to speed navigation, keep track of items viewed, clicked on and/or shared, including links and advertisements, and provide you with custom-tailored services.
A “web beacon” is an embedded GIF file that specifically helps us track whether you have viewed a specific piece of content. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve Our Site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is later removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better-quality Site, by allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies in no way grant us access to your computer files or any information concerning you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. However, this may prevent you from full access of Our Site and its features.
Parties We May Disclose To
We may disclose the information listed above to affiliates who assist us in providing certain products and services.
We may also disclose your information to nonaffiliated third parties to process, service or administer transaction you authorized or initiated, maintain accounts, respond to court orders and legal investigations or as permitted by law.